Are you too busy with mundane tasks and are unable to focus on important things?
Do you have a business that requires your focus for growth?
When asked to name most important reasons to hire a personal assistant, our clients name:
1. Save time
2. Save money
3. Save headache
So how do you find that perfect assistant?
How can you avoid problems with long-distance relationships?
We came up with the following questions to help act as a guide when interviewing to make sure you select the best VA for your business needs:
A. How long have you worked as a Virtual Assistant?
B. What’s your background, experience and do you have a specific skill set?
C. Can you give some examples of the work you’ve carried out in the past?
D. How many clients do you have?
E. What are your main communication methods?
F. What’s not included in your fees?
G. Are you willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement?
While there’s no ‘one size fits all’ to follow, there are some basic guidelines to use when putting together your event planning checklist.
Plan well ahead and you’ll need to worry little during the event itself.
Download here the event planning checklist
Writing effective emails can be a challenge. You’ve written an important message that you know your audience could use. But they seem to ignore your emails. It may be time to step up your game.
1. Set A Clear Goal For Your Email
2. Use The Right Email Subject Line: Be Specific
3. Email Openings Are Very Important: Say The Right Hello
4. Keep Your Message Short And Concise
5. Write Like You Talk
6. List Your Main Points
7. Use Subheads In Your Email Body
8. Use Standard Fonts
9. Use Images In Your Email
10. Use Animation: Keep It Simple
11. Include A Call To Action: The Way To Get Results
12. Use A Pro Email Signature Template
13. Give It A Once-Over: Imagine Receiving The Email You’Re Writing
14. Send It At The Right Time
15. Don’t Forget To Follow Up
PS: add a PS, a little-known fact is that the P.S. (postscript) is one of the most read parts of an email.